It kind of changed my perspective on things and that’s why I haven’t done this in a while.
My world is upside-down and all I look for right now are deals on diapers and formula and toys a 3 month old would like for Christmas.
Crazy things have been happening, and it’s all I can do to keep from writing about it. I guess I’ll keep you guys posted about the cutest lil guy in the whole wide world and if I see deals on school supplies, I’ll let you know.
- I love this. I think these tweets are worth a read. Give value and attention to the victims. #bethechange twitter.com/swa_haha/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: Some parents judge schools by the test scores. But there are a lot of parents who judge schools by the attitude of the… 2 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Likes. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/XFwS3Tozz9 4 days ago
- Perspectibe on my class's "What is Normal" convo this week twitter.com/KristinaParts/… 1 week ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Likes, 2 New Followers. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/Ik5ORCfQqn 1 week ago